Jo Langford and Beheroes.net LLC are committed to providing quality consulting, coaching, products, speaker (and contracted therapeutic) services, advocacy and resources to clients, visitors, customers, colleagues and fans.
Beheroes.net developed the 411 app as a commercial app. The information in this app is provided by Beheroes.net and is intended to provide information, education and inspiration, and is meant to be an adjunct, not a substitute for, professional, medical or legal advice.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our app/s’ policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal information.
In downloading any Beheroes.net app/s, users acknowledge and agree that;
1) Laws and practices vary state-by-state, region-by-region, country-by-country.
2) Much of the information shared can and (most likely) will change with time and with the rapid development of technology, science and culture.
3) It is in your best interest to confirm any content (and its relevance to your own life and circumstance) by doing your own research.
4) Any reliance on or use by you of any information available in these apps shall be entirely by your own risk.
5) In no event shall Jo Langford, Beheroes.net LLC nor any of its data providers or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or exemplary damages arising from the use or the performance of this app or any of its contents, even if Jo, beheroes.net or such provider has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Beheroes.net does not require users to provide certain personally identifiable information, collect any personal information from its users through the use of its app/s, nor does it use third party services.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers, which are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This app does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, 411 contains links to other websites and services - some of those resources listed and accessible through the app may use third party code and/or libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. Users have the right to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device.
Please be aware that Jo langford/ beheroes.net LLC is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. I encourage good digital citizenship, and urge users to be aware when leave this site, and to read the privacy statements of any other site- especially if said sites collect personally identifiable information. Beheroes.net has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Content on this site is provided to you solely for your own, personal, non-commercial use and not for the purposes of resale, distribution, public display or performance or for any other uses by you in any form whatsoever. Unless otherwise indicated, you may display, download, archive or print a single copy of any information on this website (or otherwise distributed by beheroes.net) for personal, non-commercial use.
Any changes to this policy will be posted on this page. Changes will be effective immediately after they are posted on this page, and visitors are invited and advised to review this page periodically for such changes.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
with comments, questions or concerns.